Fruit Fly Trap
Fruit Fly Trap
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Pest Control Type||Rodent|
|Dimensions||95m x 105mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Host Crop||Guava, Mango, Banana, Papaya, etc|
A Pheromone Trap for monitoring purpose
Our Trap is highly effective as it is research based and its scientific design is Design Patent Protected. Simple to assemble and hook in every farm field, its easy maintenance and removal of dead flies enable multi-season use.
Container can hold 5400 dead flies.
Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap is a pest fly trap that should be used with Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure to attract and trap pests of the Bactrocera dorsalis with 83 sub species. Commonly known as Fruit Fly, it is a major pest of high risk and causes severe pre-harvest damage. Moreover, this pest cannot be controlled by any pesticide.
We recommend farmers to use Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap along with Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure while cultivating the following crops:
Fruits: Mango, Guava, Banana, Orange, Papaya, Annona, Sapota, Peach, Cashew, Lemon, Acid Lime, Jamun, Olive, Grapes, Carambole (Star Fruit), Pineapple, Apple.
Vegetables: Tomato, Capsicum.
Commercial crops: Coffee, Almonds, Castor, Beetle Nut.
HOW TO USE
1. Fix the Barrix Trap as shown in the product pictures diagram below.
2. Hang at 3 to 5 ft from the ground level preferably under the shade after fixing the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure specially made for this trap.
3. Make sure the fixed lure doesn''t oscillate and fall down by the wind.
4. After 15 days of trap placement add 1-2 drops of pesticides like Malathion / DDVP to the lure using an ink filler to reactivate the trap.
5. For prolonged harvest replace the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure piece once for every 45 days.
6. Remove flies and lure form a trap box and bury it one foot below the ground or burn it.
7. This can be even used at the pre-harvest period for securing the yield.
- Item Code: 2588
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 7
- Packaging Details: 1 peace